Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disregard the following:

Juno sincerely apologizes for all this hype & wishes her life was not common knowledge dictated and destroyed by the uninvolved.

Sorry for not buying into it, everyone. Sorry for limiting your reasons to respect me. Sorry for having the flaw of emotion. And trying to make debacles work.

But then again, why I am sorry when it's not my fault?
Why do I persistently attempt to combat the void?

Oh yeah: because I'm genuine. Because I care. Because maybe, I am what you're not seeing. And maybe, I should be.

-
Now if you payed no heed to the title, why would you do the same to me?
-

I'm just striving to slake the spare contingencies and further erase all excuses derived by inadvertent, circumstantial, unavailing, quixotic events.

It is contemptible how inconsequential this all is now.
So what's the crux of my bombastic clamor?

Even remonstrance is incommensurate at this point.

Even I know that I am far from your pragmatic view and I'm sure this just aids your predetermination, of who and what I am, with parsimonious room for revision.

This deficiency is what is unbearable to me.But I guess this is just one of those things that has to be dealt with.
Just dealt with.

...Unless you'd like to show me your cards...

One thing you should know about me: You don't know me.

No comments: